Eimco-K.C.P. Sodium Bicarbonate Filters are used in the production of SODA ASH to dewater to as low as possible moisture content of a sodium bicarbonate filter cake and to wash the cake free of ammonium chloride. These filters are typical of the specialized fields for which Eimco-K.C.P. can custom design equipment. These filter feature:
- Special heavy-duty construction throughout.
- Special back-wash feature to prevent blinding of filter media.
- Special wash system to provide uniform wash-water distribution.
- Special streamlined drainage construction with extra large valve to insure maximum removal of wash liquor and low cake moisture.
- Additional cake compression in the removal of moisture from cake.